Stardust Search is recruiting for senior positions and other key roles. We stand out by being the Search firm of the new era. What that means and how we do it, we’ll explain here.
At our company senior consultants with concrete experience in leading individuals in various roles and industries work. We approach your assignments with great enthusiasm and prefer to work in teams. This is because working together makes the process faster, more objective, and, most importantly, more enjoyable.
We have chosen not to work with junior researchers or talent scouts but to practice the entire craft ourselves, from start to finish. We share a common purpose: to help you build your business and future-proof your organization. With a proven process and validated tools, we offer long-term successful recruitments.
“At the senior level, a misrecruitment can cost upwards of 1 million SEK, depending on the position. A scenario we are eager to help you avoid.”
This sets us apart as a Search company of the modern era
Our mission may be to identify a dedicated CEO, a CDO leading the company in digital transformation, a specialist for a key role, or a board member contributing to moving an organization into the next phase. Concurrently, our job is also to offer our clients a long-term and sustainable solution where the right candidate contributes to both developing your business and the people within the current organization.
It’s a complex process – as we are in a fast-moving and unpredictable world that demands new types of leaders. Expertise that understands future organizations, operations, and employees. This is where we come in: As a Search company of the modern era, we have the tools required to find the right match for your organization.
- We understand today’s business challenges, such as increased digitalization, talent shortages, and changing organizational structures.
- We understand the importance of recruiting individuals who can lead businesses in sync with these changes in our environment.
- We conduct thorough research, delve deep into your company culture to match the right candidates, and deliver long-term recruitment solutions.
- We make evidence-based selections: testing candidates and introducing objectivity to ensure unbiased recruitment.
- We take responsibility for your employer brand, primarily by creating a positive candidate experience.
- We employ competency-based interview techniques, conduct thorough reference checks and background screening, as well as administer tests and assessments to ensure objectivity and diversity.
- We facilitate a smooth onboarding process by gathering all insights and briefing the hiring manager before the candidate starts with your organization.
A wide range of clients and valuable networks
We have the most experience working with growth companies, primarily family-owned businesses, but we also have trust from listed, venture capital-backed, private, and government-owned companies, as well as public and nonprofit organizations.
As senior-level recruiters, we recruit candidates for roles such as CEO, COO, CDO, CFO, Marketing, Communications, and Sales Managers, HR Managers, and management teams.
As part of the Stardust Group, we have our sister company, Stardust Consulting, which offers the entire spectrum of Talent Management and organizational & leadership development – something that can benefit our clients.
As a member of the international network Lense & Lumen Advisory Group, we also assist with the placement of global roles, a strength in many of our client relationships.
Our process for qualified recruitment:
Certainly, here’s the text you provided:
Based on experience, insights from future challenges, and analysis, we have developed a process, a model that we follow in our recruitment process, and that we continuously tweak. It also defines our requirements for tools and enables us to provide our clients with the best match for a successful and long-term solution.
In our method, everything from workshops, surveys, to tests/assessments with high validity is included. Of course, in addition to competency-based interview techniques, thorough candidate reference checks, and background screening. We also offer effective onboarding discussions for a smooth introduction and follow-up with both the candidate and the hiring manager after hiring.
Our advice for every key recruitment:
Challenge your job profile
Invest time in creating a thorough job profile to determine what you are really looking for in the current role/position.
Tests that measure the right things
Utilize quality tests with high validity that are relevant to your selection process.
The right candidate for your culture
Ensure that the right candidate aligns with your company culture.